My first very own thread. Ask me anything

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
UBAE!

Welcome to RME!! I am sure that you will enjoy the awesome sarcasm, BullSh*T, intelligence, and pure love that we all share!! J/K!! :rofl:

I have been reading this whole newbie post and I must say.......You seem like a very smart, smartass...in a good way of course.
Not to be rude but I kinda think your gay! You seem so passionate about "HOT MODEL CHICKS" to an overbearing extent and the way that you have been replying to all the answers on the post makes me see a softer, feminie side to ya! But its cool! I could be wrong...or the fact that I found out that my new boss is gay today.
Anyways, I am sure that we would all love to see pictures of your rig. Unless you have already posted them elsewhere and I have not browsed there yet.
I dont have a rig and I am new to the 4X4 world. My fiance has a really awesome rockcralwer and has been teaching me about it.
Well....I look foward to talking with you more! :D :D

ubae

Not an FBI agent
PierCed_3 said:
Have you ever talked to a woman without giving your credit card number first?

:eek:

Why did you start this thread?

:D

I try, but the women don't let me talk with out it. :confused:

I started it because I'm not afraid of you big mean internet peoples. :eek:

ubae

Not an FBI agent
Barbie said:
UBAE!

Welcome to RME!! I am sure that you will enjoy the awesome sarcasm, BullSh*T, intelligence, and pure love that we all share!! J/K!! :rofl:

I have been reading this whole newbie post and I must say.......You seem like a very smart, smartass...in a good way of course.
Not to be rude but I kinda think your gay! You seem so passionate about "HOT MODEL CHICKS" to an overbearing extent and the way that you have been replying to all the answers on the post makes me see a softer, feminie side to ya! But its cool! I could be wrong...or the fact that I found out that my new boss is gay today.
Anyways, I am sure that we would all love to see pictures of your rig. Unless you have already posted them elsewhere and I have not browsed there yet.
I dont have a rig and I am new to the 4X4 world. My fiance has a really awesome rockcralwer and has been teaching me about it.
Well....I look foward to talking with you more! :D :D

I'm not gay -_- Look at these huge women getting muscles. :rofl:

*insert pic of muscles here*

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
ubae said:
I'm not gay -_- Look at these huge women getting muscles. :rofl:

*insert pic of muscles here*

The majority of Gay men are really hot and have "HUGE WOMAN GETTING MUSCLES" :eek: :eek: :rofl:

.................Still waiting on a picture!!! :D

ubae

Not an FBI agent
Barbie said:
The majority of Gay men are really hot and have "HUGE WOMAN GETTING MUSCLES" :eek: :eek: :rofl:

.................Still waiting on a picture!!! :D

Well yeah but these are heterosexual muscles. -_- :rofl:

ubae

Not an FBI agent
PierCed_3 said:
you should be -_- :guilty:

Good to have you on board... :greg:

Thank you! :D

I used to frequent 4 wheel drive boards on yahoo but those are a mess and full of whiners who cant take a joke. :)

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
ubae said:
Well yeah but these are heterosexual muscles. -_- :rofl:

Well...your muscles may be heterosexual but that doesnt mean your mind isnt %100 pure, lovin' life Gay!

I dont have any girlfriends here in Utah so can we hang out when I need new shoes? I am sure your advice would be WAY better than mine. :rofl: :rofl:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Barbie said:
Well...your muscles may be heterosexual but that doesnt mean your mind isnt %100 pure, lovin' life Gay!

I dont have any girlfriends here in Utah so can we hang out when I need new shoes? I am sure your advice would be WAY better than mine. :rofl: :rofl:

Shoe shopping is so gay... :rofl:

ubae

Not an FBI agent
Barbie said:

I hear pink shirts are in style. -_-

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
HAHAHAHA!!! I am just messing with you UBAE!! I know your not gay.
and I also know that you are WAY too smart to be POO POO..I mean POPO!!!

;)

britney

Queen of Chit!!
ubae said:
I started it because I'm not afraid of you big mean internet peoples. :eek:
Good for you!!

You're only a fool if you think you're one. Right?

Besides I can only think of one BIG MEAN INTERNET PEOPLE here and he doesn't post as much as he used to.