Toyota My new build, 91 regular cab toyota.

choptopbII

Ive really been neglecting to take pictures of this thing but here it is. Its sitting on 39.5 iroks and 4'' front MC springs. I took the 2 bottom leafs out and cut up a rear main leaf and kinda made a Frankenstein pack. but its still not low enough for me. so im gonna cut the front hanger off, build my own and french it into the frame with a RUF setup. That should get it sitting right ;) 550098_4062026346830_922048653_n.jpg425622_4062928249377_992865871_n.jpg425652_4053983945775_1152235374_n.jpg

I promise to take more pictures of the progress haha

sixstringsteve

im gonna cut the front hanger off, build my own and french it into the frame with a RUF setup. That should get it sitting right ;)

Looking killer. I frenched my front hanger on one of my builds and the castor was way off. If you do that, I'd recommend cutting and turning the knuckles. I had all kinds of bump steer/death wobble. Shims helped a little, but I still wish I had cut and turned the knuckles. Single cabs are so sexy.

toyota rockhead

looks sweet man! i havnt seen you on here for awhile but then agian i dont get on very often. I was running a rear pack on mine befor i ditched the leafs. I got the rear main leaf off of a 94 so they are a few inches longer than the earlier rear packs and built a pack with some alcan and trail gear leafs and it seemed to be about perfect. i was sitting at 26" frame height without frenching the front hanger on 42's

choptopbII

looks sweet man! i havnt seen you on here for awhile but then agian i dont get on very often. I was running a rear pack on mine befor i ditched the leafs. I got the rear main leaf off of a 94 so they are a few inches longer than the earlier rear packs and built a pack with some alcan and trail gear leafs and it seemed to be about perfect. i was sitting at 26" frame height without frenching the front hanger on 42's

I have a pack from a 94 that im probably gonna use the main leaf from and mix it with a few leafs from the MC pack, If i could get away without frenching the front hanger i would be very happy haha

ricsrx

I see your in the car wash covered in mud so you have been out having fun somewhere....

choptopbII

Good looking truck. Does Johnny Law harass you much?

Honestly i haven't been pulled over for it once.. i have been pulled over for driving like a jackass but they haven't ever said anything about the truck. And i drive it on the freeway everyday.

Thanks guys :)

choptopbII

yeah i went exploring up bountiful canyon and the old ward trail. I really wanna go out to 5 mile or little moab soon! You should come with me! haha