My new house

mr_blove

ask me if I care
Well I just bought me first house(almost two weeks ago) I am just getting the internet up so I can chat again. I now live in Davis county(Clinton) which leads me to my next question. Why does everyone bit@h about Davis county emmisions and inspections???

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
i'm just messing with ya. I was just trying to say it would suck to live in davis county.

Congrats on the new house. I'm trying to do the same thing...

mr_blove

ask me if I care
It's freakin awsome.........................................................................................................................except for the money part, I probally spent like 3-4 hun at lowes this weekend, we are painting and getting it to our spec's I wish I had a money tree, I have lots of improvements I would love do to accomidate to my needs/wants.:D

Brad J

I'm not 100% sure but I think w/ a Diesel you must get it inspected in Kaysville by the County. Last year I had to get my wife's car inspected up there because they like to get them once they are a certain year old for that one year:confused: I just heard on the News that Davis County is starting a program where you call in and report any vehicle that looks like it is having problems w/ emissions. You give them the license plate # and as much info as possible and then that person recieves a letter to immediatley go and get it inspected:( I'm in trouble if I ever get my scout out of the garage:ugh:

But the crime rate up here is still very low;)