My New Project

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Picked it up Thursday night and spent the weekend stripping the interior. Thanks to Cody for the use of his trailer. I'm hoping to have the axles swapped and longarms installed before EJS, and coilovers and a fuel cell over the summer. Keeping it strictly offroad.
  • '97 TJ 4.0
  • 37" Boggers
  • 10" Lift

02070010S.JPG

02070011S.JPG

Last edited:

Brad

$3000. The Jeep is in great shape other than the damage visible in the photos: bent fenders and front clip, windshield frame and soft top rails will all need replaced.

Brad

Yep, his insurance picked up some of the bill but they won't insure him on Jeeps anymore. Not that it matters, since he won't be driving one for a while. He was thrown out and the Jeep rolled over him, didn't touch him though. But kind of a wakeup call, I guess.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by RedRock5.9
Yep, his insurance picked up some of the bill but they won't insure him on Jeeps anymore. Not that it matters, since he won't be driving one for a while. He was thrown out and the Jeep rolled over him, didn't touch him though. But kind of a wakeup call, I guess.

Yeah definatly sounds like he was lucky... makes us all a little more concious to wearing our seatbelts...:eek:

Caleb

$3K:eek: that shouldn;t be there it really should be in my garage...great score:D:D:D...if you ever wanna pass the score along let me know:D:D:D

Brad

Originally posted by crimsonride
No, it should be in mine! Oh wait...it will be. You never told me he got thrown out.
Hey bro, there's lots of things I don't tell ya. You're in Florida after all. :rolleyes:
Originally posted by crimsonride
Systems administrator, that sounds fancy.
"sounds" is the keyword, sysadmin=glorified name for "email crisis prevention" and such. :D