My new ride...

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I just aquired this last month and I have been riding the crap out of it! It's my first sport bike so I am being really careful. Just thought I would share.. if anyone cares. :p

It could use some cheap body work if anyone has hookups :). Not much just a little work around the front headlight and the fairing in the pic.

cs.display.asp

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Brad J said:
:greg: Thats sweet. I've always loved Ninja's but I know I would live a shorter life if I ever got one:rofl:
Same situation here. They look like more fun than I'd be likely to survive.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
JeeperG said:
Just build a cage around it, you'll be fine. :p

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's great! I have been told that if you can last the first 3 months with it you have a better chance of survival. One more month to go ;) . I wish this weather would let up though :mad2: .

It almost seems like blasphemy, I preach that people should build up thier Jeeps and not just buy them built... this bike has been BUILT. I still haven't floored it. The guy I aquired it from is about 80lbs heavier than me and he says if he floors it and leans as far forward as possible the front tire will still go up in the air!

Bikes are super easy to work on too. I had to change out the spark plugs on it and it couldn't get any more simple (other than the fact that you have to remove the gas tank and the air box).

Bikes are fun :D .

SlickWillie21

Comfortably Numb
just don't kill yourself on it....:D i still need to have someone to go jeepin with when my big pile of poop gets finished! I need to come up and check that crap out; would you mind if i took a ride?? :D :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
you know what they say...

there are two kinds of riders: those who have crashed, and those who are going to.

Keep that organ donor card on the gas tank, mmmkay? heheh

Kidding aside, I really, really want one of those, but I know for a fact that I would die in the first month... Too much speed too fast for a retard like me. LOL

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
it is very quick, and it is very hard to keep out of the throttle but I am managing really well. I just consider that I am the sole breadmaker for my fam and that keeps me safe :).

I feel the devils talking to me as I ride it though... I keep hearing "go faster... go faster... GO faster... go FASTER... GO FASTER!!!!" It's scary