My new thing

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
Just thought i'd share a few pics of my yota im putting together.
Its setting on 35's now with the susp done. Need to put the motor together and install to see if i need to remove some leafs from the front spring pack. The rear is done exept for shock mounts. When i get the motor in then level it out then do my front shock mounts. Need to cut the top down and finish the body work.
Dwayne

Attachments

• yota pics 001.jpg
    yota pics 001.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 21
  • yota pics 016.jpg
    yota pics 016.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 34
  • yota pics 017.jpg
    yota pics 017.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 20

CoreyT

Nice...how much did you bob the rear? Does your tailgate still work? Are you gonna shorten the front window when you cut the top? That's one of the projects I want to do soon.

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
I took 12" off the back. Going to leave the front windows the way they are and going to fill in the side one that wraps upward. The tail gait still works fine. The wheels in the pics are a set of 38's that i want to run. need to get some rims to put them on. Looking for a set of H1 wheels to recenter. Want to keep the stance as low as possible.
Dwayne

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
Yea got to finish my dads jeep. Then its back to my stuff. Couple more days on the jeep, trans cooler lines, shifter, throttle linkage, and new bushings in the springs and install. Then back to the yota.;)
Dwayne