Archived Name Your Trail Schedule

Spidey

I'm not signed up for any trails, I think I'll do the RME run on thurs, Friday, laugh my head off at pritchett, then play at BFE. And SAT watch the fun at tater hill and hit some more bfe.
Anybody in for friday on pritchett?

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
havent got my confirmation yet, but if I get first choice ill be on Behind the rocks on sat before easter. Hells revenge easter sunday, probably areaBFE in between.

ALBO1023

We are getting there sunday 3/28 our plans :
Monday - The Pickle
Tuesday - Fins and things
Wednesday - Pritchett
Thursday -RME run Green Day
Friday - Show and PSH
Saturday - Go Home

We are not RR4W material we feel, so are plans are designed to go on trails they are not on.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
We are getting there sunday 3/28 our plans :
Monday - The Pickle
Tuesday - Fins and things
Wednesday - Pritchett
Thursday -RME run Green Day
Friday - Show and PSH
Saturday - Go Home

We are not RR4W material we feel, so are plans are designed to go on trails they are not on.

Since the Pickle is only a 15 minute trail you should try Mashed Potatoe, it's only a few miles away.

ALBO1023

Mashed Potato

Since the Pickle is only a 15 minute trail you should try Mashed Potatoe, it's only a few miles away.

Sadly I have never made it past the first obstical here. So I am hopeful to just get threw it this year. We have always tried it the last day after we have broken and partially repaired and then break something else on this trail ( bad luck) . I've never heard of mashed potato. do you GPS tracks?? I can't find it on traildamage.com. Does it have another name??

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
There was a post on here a few months ago, Im going to try and do the pickle and mashed tater on sunday. That first ledge does like to break things, my friend broke his drive line and convinced my dad to turn around and noy even try. little do they know how fun of a trail it is