Narrowing My Bronco

B-RAD

Mike I dig your avitar & slogan you molester you. did ya get to work on it some more this evening. man all kidding a side I dig what you've done so far and I think it has gone fairly smooth compared to what everybody said about narrowing. I think once we get the windshield Figured out the rest will fall in place nicely. Thank you for letting me molest Mr. Green. Ya Know I've foundled 'ol yeller a time or two. It took me a second to figure out who riffisban is Whats up with that name? but sure I'll cut a 89 runner too. :rolleyes: I'm thinking boat tail that one.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
SUPERFLY said:
yet still better than any jeep or ford, not that jeep and ford are bad its just that toyota is far better

yeah the front suspension just becomes awesome after '86 and birfields are so strong everyone replaces them for fun

i love it when people are talking about preferences and being mature and then someone has to claim fact of one make or model being better than another.

talk about a thread hijack :D

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
mswasey said:
I am just North of there and on 5800 West. Buy the house, it's a great area.........and there could stand to be a few more wheelers around here!!!
There is a guy With a Huge Black YJ that lives next to door, you probably KNow him.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
xj_punk said:
yeah the front suspension just becomes awesome after '86

my cruiser is an 88, the suspension is just fine :)

xj_punk said:
and birfields are so strong everyone replaces them for fun :D
what happened to your dana 30 on your xj?

enough hijacking, wheres some more pics of that eb :D

ROCKRUNNER

I THINK A NARROWED BRONCO IS SWEET LOOKING HOWEVER MOST PEOPLE START OUT WITH A PIECE OF JUNK NOT A GEM! SO IF HE CAN PULL IT OFF AWSOME THEN THAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE RARE NICE NARROWED BRONCO!
I AM TALKING BIAS HERE AS WELL BUT I THINK THE GREATEST 4WHEELING PLATFORM WAS THE XJ UNI-BODY IF I WERE TO DO IT AGAIN I FOR SURE WOULD GET ME AN OLD XJ AND MOLEST THE CRAP OUT OF IT :rofl: :rofl:

B-RAD

mswasey said:
OK, a few more pics.
Drivers side is narrowed, attached and mostly welded. Passenger side off and ready to be trued up and fitted.
yep. the jig saw worked better er, :rolleyes: I geuss you'l have to be the judge of that when you put it back on. Sorace is to blame for the crooked cuts Honest.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
You have a buddy who gets a new heated garage and the next thing you know he is tearing everything up!!! :D :D

Looks SWEET Swaze!

How are the 60s coming?

mswasey

Bronco Molester
Bronco: narrowed, 60's, 4 links.

OK, finally back on the trail. I still have lots to do but here are a few pics.

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Looks really good. Are you happy with how it performed, or are there "tweaks" to be made?

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
Thats awsome.

I've been planning on painting my samurai that same color what color is it. The color i was looking at was a glossey army green.

mswasey

Bronco Molester
I'm pretty happy, I want to play with the sway bar a little just to see how it will effect performance. I lightened the valving on the front 2.5's, also added oil to the rear 2" shox to stiffen the bottoming effect. Seems to be pretty balanced now. Thanks for all your help!!

I Lean said:
Looks really good. Are you happy with how it performed, or are there "tweaks" to be made?

mswasey

Bronco Molester
The color is the stock Bronco color. 1974 limestone metalic green.

Kris K said:
Thats awsome.

I've been planning on painting my samurai that same color what color is it. The color i was looking at was a glossey army green.