Nascar Weekend

rdneckride

Tanks to anderson750 I was able to go down to Vegas this weekend for Nascar weekend. I took my family and stayed with my sister in law. anderson750 provided me with two tickets for Saturdays Nationwide race where My Father was to go with but due to Auto problems he was unable to make it. When we arrived in Vegas I saw the number 12 Verizon wireless car so I turned around and the family and I got a picture in. My son Daysun even took a turn at changing a tire with the air gun and was excited. My daughter Annica was a bit too scared with the noise it made but liked the car. I went to the race Saturday alone due to no one else being able to get off and still had a blast. I arrived in time to watch the two Sprint cup practices and the whole Nationwide race. This was very exciting because all but two of the cations came out from incidents that seemed to happen all right there in turn four and the first part of the front stretch. :D I was seated int eh 20th row from the bottom so I was high enough to see most all the track (except turn 1 and the beginning of 2) and was directly across from the commitment line for pit road. see image 1.. I had such a good time I found five tickets for Sundays Race in about the same area for Thirty dollars each and took the Family and my sister In law. We arrived in time for Driver introductions and saw the whole race. this time we were in the second row and directly across from Mark Martins Pit stall. (Picture 2) My two year old loved it and wanted to be on my shoulders. She was like this for about the first 100 laps and waved every time the cars flew past. My son the four year old would just let my Sister in law hold him and was happy the M&M #18 of Kyle Bush won the race. All in all this was a wonderful weekend and was all made possible by the generous donation of the tickets for Saturday by anderson750. Thanks again...

Attachments

• IMAGE_00001.jpg
    IMAGE_00001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP0890.jpg
    IMGP0890.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMGP0885.jpg
    IMGP0885.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 3

rdneckride

A glimps of the winner passing by on one of his fifty something laps led and Another image of the Mark martin pit at work.. A bit obstructed by that Pesky 24 car that I despise.

Attachments

• IMAGE_00007.jpg
    IMAGE_00007.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP0889.jpg
    IMGP0889.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 5