Nate’s longterm tiny shop build

STAG

On my grind
Haha a few people here know this about me already but I have a Taylor Swift tattoo. So I think I can help support your statement.
I’ve thought of many music related tattoos I’ll get. I’m an avid Swiftie.

A TS tattoo is not one of the ones that even crossed my mind to get. I’m intrigued.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
As exhausted as I was after Delta I still made myself work on yard stuff Sunday and yesterday. Then I finally snuck away from that nonsense and got to the shop. My neighbor told me I have to do base boards and honestly the thought previously never crossed my mind but I did it and I’m happy. I always planned to paint the stem wall a gray color because my dad did that in his garage and it looks clean. Am I putting effort and time into making this more man-cave than garage? Maybe but meh, it’s cool.
IMG_4241.jpegIMG_4242.jpeg
Now I just need to get the door casing on and prep for paint.

Pike2350

My garage ended up a hang out space. I don't do much beyond change my oil and the occasional woodworking or fire pit or concrete pouring in it.....but it also acts as our poker room for the occasional large tournament and darts.

They can be multipurpose.

N-Smooth

Well, neighbor bro told him he had to so… 🤷‍♂️
Don’t be jelly of my bromance. We all deserve a neighbor bromance.

I decided to shift from the logical next steps of additional paint prep to electrical. I wired the exterior outlets and installed the Govee man door light. It’s Govee so it works with my soffit lights (or permanent Christmas lights) on the house, yard lights and soon to be soffit lights on the shop too. Give me all of the lights, please. It will do any color and even cool color programs where they cycle. My phone doesn’t love to photograph it…
IMG_4251.jpegIMG_4252.jpeg

N-Smooth

My garage ended up a hang out space. I don't do much beyond change my oil and the occasional woodworking or fire pit or concrete pouring in it.....but it also acts as our poker room for the occasional large tournament and darts.

They can be multipurpose.
That’s what I’m talking about. A jack of all trades style shop.

N-Smooth

Baseboards in a shop? Blasphemy!
Well, neighbor bro told him he had to so… 🤷‍♂️
Any shop base board haters need to see this. I laughed when I saw it because the timing was just impeccable :rofl:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Any shop base board haters need to see this. I laughed when I saw it because the timing was just impeccable :rofl:

Well......Mike has a sickness. It's a good sickness where he won't rest until everything in his world is awesome, but.... I lost my train of thought. Not sure where I was going with that.