National Public Lands Day, Sept. 30th @ 5 Mile Pass

rolloverBill

I'll post up some more tonight/tomorrow morning. I got a few pictures myself, but I'm here at my folks without my USB cord to get the pics off my camera.

We got a lot done, I wish there was a bigger turnout but for the amount of helpling hands that were there, we did a lot. Props to all the people that took the time out of their weekend to help clean the area up.[/QUOTE

For all of those that sat at home and watched college football and didn't come out to clean-up............ I say don't complain on here when trails get closed. American Fork had a good turn out but, I know there is more people out in the SLC area. And don't use the excuse of that you didn't have anything to wheel. (I took the wife's Olds Intrigue up to Duthman's Flat.)For those that showed and worked hard, good job. I found a football that my seven year old will get for Christmas.:rofl:

Meat_

Banned
I'll post up some more tonight/tomorrow morning. I got a few pictures myself, but I'm here at my folks without my USB cord to get the pics off my camera.

We got a lot done, I wish there was a bigger turnout but for the amount of helpling hands that were there, we did a lot. Props to all the people that took the time out of their weekend to help clean the area up.

How many showed? I didn't see anyone at the dumpster but I saw a bunch of people on the road when I drove to the Snakes parking lot

skahtul

Sure was a fun event, you missed out if you didn't show. Here are a few pictures that I took:

http://www.ericeberle.com/NPLD2006.htm

Hope to see some more people next time, that area is really pretty bad in many spots. I even loaded up the back of my Tahoe with trash bags, something I normally would not do!

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
How many showed? I didn't see anyone at the dumpster but I saw a bunch of people on the road when I drove to the Snakes parking lot

Last I talked to Kurt, who was keeping track of the numbers, it looked like we had about 25 people out there.