Need a Bend-Tech favor

xtremexj

I'm hoping one of you Bend-Tech users might be able to give me a hand. I need to do a grill hoop for my project and I don't have enough experience with my bender yet to do it the old school way.:-\ I've been using the free Bend-It software for everything so far and it has worked quite well. However, it will not calculate a bend larger than 90* and I need to do 107* at each upper corner of the hoop.:( So, I was hoping somebody might be willing to crunch the numbers I need in Bend-Tech and let me know the measurements I need to mark my tubing with. Thanks.

Shane

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I need to know all your die calculations. What die, CLR, calibrated CLR and your location offset. If you don't know this stuff I can't get the numbers perfect. Give me the numbers you do have and I'll see what I can do.

xtremexj

I need to know all your die calculations. What die, CLR, calibrated CLR and your location offset. If you don't know this stuff I can't get the numbers perfect. Give me the numbers you do have and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks UNSTUCK!! I have the measurements at home so I'll have to post up over the weekend. Some of the info I can give you now is that it is a ProTools 105 with 1 5/8" - 6" radius die set. Not sure what the calibrated CLR and location offset are though.:( How can I figure those out?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I've got a call out on an another forum to see if anyone else can give the numbers I need. Otherwise I will send you some instructions on what I need from you. This will be the best way to get it dead on.
PM me your email.