Need a Custom Dana 60 axle shaft

rockbronco

I need to know where to get some custom axle shafts for a front dana 60. It has been narrowed and i would like cromoly. I need the passanger side inner.

DToy

I've had good service with advance 4wd in salt lake city for custom length shafts.

Wow, that's the LAST place I would go. Call Summit Machine in Draper...they're a sponsor here and they do great work.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I would call Dusty up at Sexton, Summit does awesome work. Personally, I always say to support the vendors that support land use groups, Like Sexton and Summit, both are great supporters of the U4WDA.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Wow, that's the LAST place I would go. Call Summit Machine in Draper...they're a sponsor here and they do great work.

Second that, call mike at summit or dusty at sexton.

Randy at advanced 4wd is a crook. Save some money do a search.

EB101

Dusty Sexton got me a 35 spine (same as the d60) universal to replace one I bent in my 9.. it was splined way long and just took a chop saw to cut it to length. That was a rear axle but I am betting he can do the fronts the same way.
-Steve

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.

I'm about 99% sure Randy takes his shafts to Summit for spline work. Maybe Mike can conferm that. So I hope quality wasn't the issue.

DToy

I'm about 99% sure Randy takes his shafts to Summit for spline work. Maybe Mike can conferm that. So I hope quality wasn't the issue.

Nope, quality wasn't the issue. Had more to do with parts disappearing off rigs while in his shop, inability to get things done when he says he will, etc.

rondo

rondo
I've seen before on here some people don't like advance4wd. Google them and find the phone #.
All i'm saying is i've had good luck with them. I can't and won't guess if he supports U4WDA or anything else. I've been screwed over by every (now out of business shop) in the valley. At least he's still around. Yes he did take too long to get me some shafts once but the price was great.
Yes i'd say also support the vendors on here of course. I wouldn't say not to.

Micah

Just to be the devils advocate, this must mean is good at screwing people...

Actually I believe he is still in business because his bread and butter comes from solid axle swaps he does under those larger vans and such that snowbird and others use for 4wd canyon transportation. To my understanding, Jeep builds are just another side of his business.