Need a favor in the St. George Area

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Well, I haven't drove my jeep for a month now...drove my motorcycle for 2 weeks straight then I was gone for 2 weeks over christmas break. Well, the day I got back I tried to start it and it had absolutly no juice. Lights wouldn't turn on, unlock wouldn't work. I don't exactly have a lot of money to buy a new battery, so if someone down here inthe St. George, Washing, Bloomington area could help me out and put my battery on a trickle charge for a day it would help me out greatly. I am willing to pay someone, or could return the favor if there is something else you need done. Let me know, Thanks in advance for any help.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I would think that if you were in st george that maybe a autozone or checkers would help you out? Give them a call, I bet you could get them to hook ya up!

DewYota

ya wish i could help! i always got the jumpers in my truck for times like these, but ya autozone or checker have 1hr chargers available for free. just have to take the battery in.

Good luck!

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
I got it jumped and shut it off after it ran for about 15 minutes and drove it around for about 10, shut it off and it turned over but wouldnt start and now its dead again. I guess I will call up checker or autozone and see if they can help me out. Thanks for the suggestions

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
How old is your battery? How many CCA's? How many times has it been completely drained?

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Well, I haven't drove my jeep for a month now...drove my motorcycle for 2 weeks straight then I was gone for 2 weeks over christmas break. Well, the day I got back I tried to start it and it had absolutly no juice. Lights wouldn't turn on, unlock wouldn't work. I don't exactly have a lot of money to buy a new battery, so if someone down here inthe St. George, Washing, Bloomington area could help me out and put my battery on a trickle charge for a day it would help me out greatly. I am willing to pay someone, or could return the favor if there is something else you need done. Let me know, Thanks in advance for any help.

I have a battery that I just pulled out of my cherokee and replaced it with the optima that I had. If you want it I will sell it for 10$. Let me know. Sent you a PM with my number.