Need a Hand Moving....

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Hey guys, I know a few people offered to help move me, the time has come. Since I know alot of people on here are religious I wont be too offended if you have changed your mind.

Date: This Sunday
When: Around 09-1000
Where: 5737 Village Way, So Ogden to West Point

I will have a couple trailers here, if you have a truck great, if you dont but have a good lower back, lol, great.

Rewards: 50lbs of Sniders Steaks, Ribs, and Chicken
Best Rewards: 6-7 Cases of various brews from the on base class six!! Chilled and ready to be drank. There will be cold soda and water through out the day.

Since my entire front and back yard is nothing but dirt at this point, would everyopne rather have a piggie roast?

theres a couple of people I will expect to see there, Jeremy......lol

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Badcop said:
Hey guys, I know a few people offered to help move me, the time has come. Since I know alot of people on here are religious I wont be too offended if you have changed your mind.

Date: This Sunday
When: Around 09-1000
Where: 5737 Village Way, So Ogden to West Point

I will have a couple trailers here, if you have a truck great, if you dont but have a good lower back, lol, great.

Rewards: 50lbs of Sniders Steaks, Ribs, and Chicken
Best Rewards: 6-7 Cases of various brews from the on base class six!! Chilled and ready to be drank. There will be cold soda and water through out the day.

Since my entire front and back yard is nothing but dirt at this point, would everyopne rather have a piggie roast?

theres a couple of people I will expect to see there, Jeremy......lol

Note to all:

If all you can do is drive a truck/trailer or both, that is also welcome.

I dont want to sound like Im bashing those that are religious, It was only to say that I understand that some see sunday as a family/worship day.

I'd still like to help and my offer to be there with my 40 ft box truck still stands but I'm going to be in DC from Saturday tilll Sunday.

Guess that doesn't help much does it?

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
I am out. I have the opportunity to play AF this weekend. AND, I get to play Phase II ORE!! Sounds like fun Huh? KENNETH !!