Need help identifying this possible drug dealer car

scramble this

Umm.. Where am I?
So my wife has told me on multiple occassions that she believes someone is using our neighborhood for drug (or other illegal) transactions. She says there is an older gold car that will meet a wide variety of cars in our culdesac. The other car is always waiting, the gold car then pulls up along side, something is exhcanged through the windows and they both drive off that quick. So tonight I leave to go to AutoZone and see a mitsubishi montero with two guys in it, just sittin, lights off. Kinda weird I think but oh well. Coming home and pulling into my neighborhood (which is one road in, then T's and dead ends both ways) I notice the montero is driving in front of me following another car. Get down toward the end of the circle where i live and they both flip around, and the car in front is an older gold car. So I watch as they go a few houses down and pull up next to each other. I follow around and come up behind them. Goldy starts driving off slowly with Monty behind him. So i follow them and they both head toward the other dead end circle. I make like im leaving the neighborhood and park in a friends driveway to watch them leave. As both Monty and Goldy drive past me I check out Goldy's plate. Now for the help. I never got close enough to read the back of the car (it was dark) to see what it was.

It was a mid 90's boat style car of the Olds 88, Buick LeSabre, Pontiac Bonneville persuasion. My memory fails me to identify it by looks but it was one with very distinct tail lights, where the trunk is very curved and the 'taillights' run the entire length of the back. My google search has not come up with anything yet.

Here is my (rather crappy) paint rendition of the back of the car, also that is what I believe was the license plate so if anyone knows how to track that to the vehicle make that might be helpful.

Any help identifying the car so I can accurately inform local law enforcement will be much appreciated, Thanks.

rholbrook

Aurora, my parents had one the exact color and no its not my parents, both passed away. The Aurora had a Northstar V8 in it and it was fast and fun to drive.

R

rockdog

They are heroin dealers! This is the way they operate. Buyer calls on a cell phone. They tell him where to meet them. They drive through and the buyer follows him. He goes to a place down the road. Pulls over. Buyer tells him what he wants. Passenger in sellers car spits out that many balloons and takes the money and hands over balloons with heroin or cocaine in em. Each go their separate way. Real hard for the police to bust because they are always moving. Mexican Mafia controls the trade in SLC and surrounding areas.
Now you don't feel near as safe in your own neighborhood do you? :eek:

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
They are heroin dealers! This is the way they operate. Buyer calls on a cell phone. They tell him where to meet them. They drive through and the buyer follows him. He goes to a place down the road. Pulls over. Buyer tells him what he wants. Passenger in sellers car spits out that many balloons and takes the money and hands over balloons with heroin or cocaine in em. Each go their separate way. Real hard for the police to bust because they are always moving. Mexican Mafia controls the trade in SLC and surrounding areas.

:spork:

It's probably just Amway.

ALF

SURE!?

Please tell me you're in Law enforcement:ugh: you seem awfully educated on this subject:rofl:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
FOR SALE

1998 Olds Aurora

Gold in color. Low miles. Fast! Out runs most cops. Lots of custom hidden drawers and such, good to hide....candy.

Leaving country. Must sale fast.

Make offer. I'll bring it to you.

:rofl:

R

rockdog

Please tell me you're in Law enforcement:ugh: you seem awfully educated on this subject:rofl:
I know a person that was a heroin addict. We have talked at length about how this works. I also have two family members that are leo's. Both have been on the major crimes task force (the drug police)
It would scare the sh$t out of most people if they had a clue how close they come each day to the guys connected to the drug lords now killing people with impunity in Mexico. Same group selling on the streets of SLC!

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Aurora, my parents had one the exact color and no its not my parents, both passed away. The Aurora had a Northstar V8 in it and it was fast and fun to drive.

Nowadays they are POS's with blown head gaskets and spark plugs shot out of the head, pretty cheap to buy now

scramble this

Umm.. Where am I?
West Jordan, about 7200 s 3100 w, for me at least. My wife has seen them troughout the afternoon, I saw them about 8pm. I would like to get them busted but more importantly I want them out of my neighborhood...