Wanted Need Help installing 40" light bar; 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, I will pay you!

TheeAmerican-FJ

Just bought a 40" light bar and I am looking for the clamps to mount it from the Roof rack, they shouldn't be hard to find. I have there wiring harness with me. I need someone who has a shop or a garage that I can bring my FJ to (cause I don't have any tools at the house I'm currently living in). I am willing to pay you or pay for your lunch, whatever you want. I went to Fatbobsgarage and they told me it would take them 3 1/2 hours to install at a price of $97 an hour ($340)?!?! Still love the shop and they provide great products..... but come-on. I don't know what I'm doing and I honestly think I would be able to put it in faster than that! Anyway if you are near the Ogden area I would really appreciate all the help I can get, Thanks a-ton!! (801)-657-1254

Greanbeans

To have it done where you won't see any wires or anything crazy and almost look factory that's not a bad quote for it. I'm sure you could get it done faster but it just depends on how you want it to look