Need help on a Ford

P

pokeyYJ

Help!! My uncle has a '96 F-350 crew cab powerstroke truck. Heres the problem the tires on it have been cuping and so he started looking for the problem. He found that the passenger side front shock was missing the upperbushing and the steering stabilizer bushing was shot. This probably caused the cupping but he wants to know why the shocks destroyed the bushings because they only have 12,000 miles on the shocks. The other problem is he wants to lift it high but doesn't know who makes big lifts for it. He currently has a leveling kit and 35 12.50's and wants to run 42 swampers. Apprieciate any input.:confused:

P

pokeyYJ

Whats wrong with Jack-It suspensions:confused: I don't agree with him wanting to go so high but he insists that it is just a state street cruiser.

P

pokeyYJ

Dude are you following me? lol First you rag on my YJ then make fun of my here. Just Kidding, I really apprieciate you help:)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
[pad]

jack it suspensions to the rescue is what it sounds like. there are plenty of state street cruisers that run that vintage of vehicle with that kind of lift. go 4 it.....JACK IT!!!

[/pad]