Need Help Quick

My-yota

E-bays #1 customer
Ok I'm about to get a th 700R4 transmission form this guy on a different forum it's a camaro forum. Everything is going great, good deal on a awesome transmission with no miles; then I reallity hit's me, this transmission came off a two wheel drive! Is there a way to make it four wheel compatiable? It will be going a yj with a dana 300. Can you just change the tailshaft, and replace it with a four wheel drive tail from a salvage yard? Or is the bolt patteren different?
Hekp
Mike-

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
My-yota said:
Ok I'm about to get a th 700R4 transmission form this guy on a different forum it's a camaro forum. Everything is going great, good deal on a awesome transmission with no miles; then I reallity hit's me, this transmission came off a two wheel drive! Is there a way to make it four wheel compatiable? It will be going a yj with a dana 300. Can you just change the tailshaft, and replace it with a four wheel drive tail from a salvage yard? Or is the bolt patteren different?
Hekp
Mike-

Guess you didn't search, huh? ;) http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=32774&highlight=transmission