Need help with engine code "after repair"

ZUKEYPR

2005 Jeep Wrangler, 4.0 ltr, Have had a P0441 "Emission Control Purge Flow Fault" code now for a year. A month ago replaced fuel cap, replaced entire fuel pump/filter assembly, replaced evap cannister, replaced Purge Solenoid. Now here's the bizzarre part. I lost 2 mpg immediately after the repair. Any thoughts of where I should be looking? Could it be a hose or something was hooked up in reverse or something completely unrelated to the parts already replaced? I am completely perplexed. Besides the code the MPG is bad enough without making it worse, plus of course the small factor of having to pass emissions soon. Really appreciate any help on this.

Additional info if it helps: 151K miles, still has all original 4 O2 sensors, original main cat, original muffler.

Pike2350

Did the code get cleared after the repairs? I swear, of all the P0441 codes I've seen on cars the last few years it was always the gas cap not being tight enough. I searched it a little bit and people do suggest checking the vacuum hoses....if they are worn or cracked some mechanics are saying that can through the code....so I'd check those. The other option is that some of the new parts turned out to be bad....it sucks, but it does happen. Maybe retry a different gas cap for a little while and see if that clears it.

Random thought Jeff, but with all that work, maybe something got dislodged and plugged up the fuel filter? That, however would only contribute to the loss of MPG really.
I just hate chasing issues

ZUKEYPR

Cleared the same day of the repair. Doubt anything got plugged up, I was shocked at how clean that tank was when it was dropped. Got to be missing something. BTW, had a little 7 year old surprise visitor from Treasure Valley on Saturday, that's why I missed your big show. Sorry man.

Toad

Aftermarket fuel cap? I have chased multiple evap issues and lots of bad aftermarket caps. I did my buddies TJ last year with a brand new aftermarket cap that leaked bad during a smoke test.