need new rear upper control arm/trac bar mount installed.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Who can install the mount that I broke on my dana 44. its the upper control arm mount with the track bar mount as well.

I went around a corner and it just snapped. the rear axle is shifted over to the drivers side and the driveline is hitting the muffler and my drivers side tire is rubbing against the frame. Its not driveable so will need to be towed to where ever.

If you can do this for me please pm me asap.
John

Attachments

• 20151114_190815.jpg
    20151114_190815.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 30

boogie_4wheel

I might can do it (I have the ability, but maybe not in your time frame). I'm running a load of shtuff down south this weekend, then next weekend out of town for Thanksgiving, then out of town for a week for work... The earliest I think I could tackle something like this would be the weekend of the 12th, if I can commit to that.

Just to clarify; cut off old mount from axle, clean axle tube, align axle side to side, weld on new mount (or is it the bolt-on one).
Did it tear up the axle tube any?

Is it at your house? Do you have room to work on it there? Has nobody else replied because this is a big pain in the ass with no room to work and I don't know what I'm talking about?

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
if you look at the picture you can see the mount tore into two pieces. onside (right in picture) it is a ragged tear from 1-3 inches up. the left side you can just bearly see the 1/2 inch above the axle. The jeep is in North Salt Lake and I need to move it. I think that Fat bob's garage is going to do the work for me. this week. If not Impulse offroad can do it.

rondo

rondo
I would fix this for you John if I still lived in Utah but now I'm in Boise Idaho.
If you ever make it up this far i'll show you the trails