Ford Need Parts today.... where to find them???

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
ok I have a 01 ford f250 that the unit bearing went out on and it destroyed a few things... I got it all back together except two plastic thrust washers that go in the hub just before the locking hub... Its part number 5 on the pic with the exploded view, or part number 43 will have the steel washer as well (part 6).

I tried to call six states but they are gone for the weekend...
Any idea of where to get these parts? Maybe summit machine?

post up here or if you know of a place call or txt me at three oh seven 679 127five

Thanks!

Attachments

• scan0001.pdf
    797.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

gijohn40

on the road side I picked up 12 of the tampered bearing and there was about 10 still in the hub when I took it apart... the unit bearing totally came apart on me while I was doing 80 down the freeway.

Attachments

• SNC00079.jpg
    SNC00079.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SNC00077.jpg
    SNC00077.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 0
  • SNC00078.jpg
    SNC00078.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 0

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
#5 in the pic looks like the spindle nuts to me... 43 looks like a nut kit with the lock washer in the middle. If you need the lock nuts, I believe they are the same as any other Dana 60 spindle nut (front or rear, and even D70 and 14bolt would probably work...)

:confused:

gijohn40

#5 in the pic looks like the spindle nuts to me... 43 looks like a nut kit with the lock washer in the middle. If you need the lock nuts, I believe they are the same as any other Dana 60 spindle nut (front or rear, and even D70 and 14bolt would probably work...)

:confused:

the next sheet in the pdf shows the parts in detail and it calls them a plastic thrust washer. there is two of them with a steel washer inbetween them... I know they look like lock washers but they are not...