Need Some Help Finding A Welding Unit!!!

rockyrock

I am looking at getting a new Welding Unit but have not decided on where to start looking, I have spoken to some of the bigger companies but they are a little to expensive at the time for me so if you have any ideas on where else I could start to look please be sure to let me know

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Tell us what you plan to weld, what welding method you know/prefer, and how often you plan to use it. We should be able to point you in the right direction then.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Noobs want mig welders, cheap mig welders. We here at RME try to steer them into getting 220v migs, some do, some dont.. it's always the same story. If you can afford a 220v mig get it and you will not regret it. some will argue that the "HD" 120v welders work ok for most stuff, anything less has no resell. Good tools are cheaper because they have resell value, think of it like a savings account, the 'money' still exists, unlike bottom of the line stuff. It just comes down to how much you really want to get into welding.

Last edited:

rockyrock

Longevity Mig Welder

Thanks for the help but I have decided to go with a company longevity for a Mig welder that was very much in my price range along with a 5 year warranty, this company made sure I was happy and had great customer service....I am going to post some pics of my welds so be sure to let me know what you think

Attachments

• MIG Weld Photo.JPG
    MIG Weld Photo.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 19
  • CAM_0095.jpg
    CAM_0095.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 22
  • CAM_0059.jpg
    CAM_0059.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 18
  • CAM_0081.jpg
    CAM_0081.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 19
M

muddyjeep

Thanks for the help but I have decided to go with a company longevity for a Mig welder that was very much in my price range along with a 5 year warranty, this company made sure I was happy and had great customer service....I am going to post some pics of my welds so be sure to let me know what you think

Congrats on the new Welder! Those Welds look great!