Need some new Optimas. Where should I get 'em?

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I would just say autozone. You will pay full price but if you have a problem you can take it to any autozone and they will replace it no problem

Bucking Bronco

Parts plus in bountiful about 450 N. and 500 W.
I got mine for 139.00 just a couple months ago. I have now purchased 2 from those guys and they always seem to have the lowest price on them

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I think red tops were $135 at Sam's last I checked. Not sure about Yellow top but I know they have them.

BrockSampson

Thanks for the ideas. I'll probably call parts plus later this week to see what they want. I think thats where I got my last one for the jeep back when I use to get a shop discount.

Would you guys recommend the yellows for my CTD, or is it overkill? Keep in mind, I'm putting a 500w stereo in it this holiday season?

ZUKEYPR

With there being nearly 4,000 Autozones across the US and Mexico, and the corporation gobbling up other automotive parts stores (even some of the other big boys) I would suggest pruchasing it at Auto Zone. They have a no questions asked replacement policy and there is darn near one everywhere you wheel of course with the exception of Moab. Then again Checker which is there has filed for restructuring 11 times so it's only a matter of time when Auto Zone will grab it too.

BrockSampson

Well, I decided to not get the optimas. At nearly $400, I couldn't afford them right now. I ended up going to Interstate Batteries of Utah and picked up a couple Interstate batteries at half the price of the optimas. They came with an 85 month warranty too. So I should be set for a while.

Thanks for the responses. Even tho I went a different route.

Bryan