• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Need some sheetrock in bathroom and maybe a downstairs wall...

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
So I had a massive lump form in my ceiling after a storm last summer. I got up in my attic and found that the bathroom vent pipes had shaken loose. See pics. I have fixed the pipe leak issue. But as I was removing the insulation from above, I poked my and into my bathroom from above. I know it needs to be some special sheetrock, but I'm no contractor and new to home ownership. I'd rather not install sheetrock on one of my first attempts in this area. It's where guests would shower and above my head. My back is too bad to do work like this anyways. Anyone up to quote me and do a little weekend work? I have cash ready to spend...

Attachments

• IMG_1509.JPG
    IMG_1509.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1579.JPG
    IMG_1579.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1576.JPG
    IMG_1576.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1578.JPG
    IMG_1578.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 9

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Did you hear from anyone? I'm looking for someone to do some finish work for me and have been having a hard time getting people to call me back. I've got some drywall/mudding, window and stair trim work, and door and baseboard work I'd like to pay someone to do.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Call Anderson Contracting.. (Brandon) 801-five 2 zero- 647four.

Sheetrock work SUCKS. I always pass it on to someone else :)

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
If you were in Ogden I could help you out. I am not a contractor nor do I do construction. But I have done my fair share of sheetrock and mudding. And yes it's not terribly hard, but it sucks.

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
Thanks for the pm moab_cj5.
I know it sucks, that's why I'd rather pay someone to do it. But I really don't mind doing it since I have done some sheetrock work way back in the day. Just wasn't wanting to do the overhead. I'm sure a couple youtube tutorials and I'd be set. But I'll hit those guys up you guys referred and see what they think price wise first though. Thanks for the replies!!