• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Need someone to do a finish grade for above ground pool

• Thread starter Deleted member 12904
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12904

I bought a 18x33 above ground pool for my back yard. I hired a skid steer operator that came in and did a rough grade then I had a truck and pup of lime fines dumped. I have it 90% ready to go everything is with in a few inches besides a couple spots. I have a few piles of the crushed lime that can be used for finish grade. Basically I need some one to come and finish leveling it for me I cant find the time and the kids are pissed the pool isn't up yet. If your up for it please give me an idea of what you would charge.
If you know someone please send me their info. I would like to do it sooner then later.

Here is a picture for reference you can see the lime fines and that the area I need leveled.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
You just want the remaining rock spread and leveled? I'll ask my dad if he's interested. He's retired, and has a small Kubota with box scraper. Lives by me in South Willow.

D

Deleted member 12904

I don't even care if the rest of the rock is used. It just needs to be level within 1" for the pool so I need someone who can set grade. The pool stays up year round and typically gets 10+ years on a liner so it needs to be done right. But if he can shoot grade and scrape it that would be awesome.

D

Deleted member 12904

I called around yesterday and couldn't find any professionals willing to take a job that small but my buddy has a transit so I'm thinking about doing a makeshift pallet drag for my lawn tractor and just working it with that my landscape rake.

I could still use a hand Saturday if anyone wants to pick up a little side work or maybe knows someone.

slcpunk74

Original Saboteur
If you didn't get this done you should hit me up. I can at least use a rake or shovel and I owe you big time for helping me move.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I"m no help with the grade, but will be there for the official RME swimming party at your house!

D

Deleted member 12904

If you didn't get this done you should hit me up. I can at least use a rake or shovel and I owe you big time for helping me move.
its done
I"m no help with the grade, but will be there for the official RME swimming party at your house!

I have twin 5 year old boys its a swimming party almost every day at my house. We actually have enjoyed it so much we are talking about doing an in ground next spring. It would cost about what a wakeboard/surf boat would but would see far more use over the years.