Need suggestions fast

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
OK so I went out and looked... (who needs an education anyways right... homework sucks) The latches I have are Carr Lane ones but they are a single hook design, would be great for a tool-box some small rack but not on a tire carrier...good luck with your search and Shawn.... I'll pull the sender out of my 40....:D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by BBowski82
shawn...do you have any problems with the T handle, as far as screwing it in and what not.

Not at all,

I should of had you look at it when you were here.

WD 40 is your friend.

Attachments

• drummer.gif
    drummer.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 46

redrock

hey do these bumper just bolt on like where you bumperetts are your there brakets you bolt or weld to the frame they all look nnice i would like one with the trail rack

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by redrock
hey do these bumper just bolt on like where you bumperetts are your there brakets you bolt or weld to the frame they all look nnice i would like one with the trail rack

Bolt on,

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Well I made mine so that it bolts to the frame horns with some 1/4 plate brackets. Of course that required me cuttin out the stock rear crossmember...but the new bumper is much more hefty

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I want to comment. I have a screw on type latch on my tire carrier similar to the silver one shown in a previous post. A little different, but a screw type.

As soon as I get my welder, I'm changing it to a latch system. I like the one shown with the safety pin to keep it from opening up when you don't want it to.

I don't like the screw on type because it makes it a little more difficult to get in the back. Is it that big of a deal....not really, but I like the latch system. So far, my screw on type has held up pretty well. No real complaints.

xjc

I give up :(
Coming from a tooling engineer, Mcmaster Carr and Granger catalogs!!! You have to have one, they are full of an endless supply of strange items that are usefull for fabing things. They have clamps, fastners and latches of every type and size you could ever dream of.

Please allow many days for shipping and handeling:(

You'll be glad you took the time to do it right.

your lucky if you can get wisky and cigarets off the shelf here in ogden:mad: :)