Need two 35" tires in reasonable shape.

ozzy702

Running 35 12.50 15" MTR's right now. The two in the front are dead (I bought them used) and one has a nail right through it. For the time being my wife (just got married two weeks ago) and I are sharing a car so I'm in need of two 35's. Looking to go used since money is very tight.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
I've got one 35" mtr with 100% tread. It's got a sidewall patch but in the 3 years it's been on the shelf it's never lost any air. Still at 35 lbs. I think it's also mounted on a black steel wheel 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. I bought the wheel to match my others but neither the tire or the wheel have seen the ground. The sidewall patch is due to the tire falling off the previous owners jeep while moving. $100 and it's yours.

ozzy702

Offroadlogan, I may be interested. Still following up on some tires from friends. Do you have any tread pics of the tires? What brand are they? Thanks!

jdub

Scrambler
I have 4 KO AT's 2 just under 1/2 and 2 that are closer to 1/4 tread. Let me know. I could do the whole set.

In Provo. Looking for $75 each for the 1/2's and 25 each for the lower tread. $175 for the set. The tires are not perfect, the crappiest one has 1/3 tread on one side and little on the other due to a locker. No plugs or patches tho.