Need WR wheels?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Just a heads up for anyone wanting extra WR wheels. There is a guy on motoutah.com that has a front and rear for sale since he is going the supermoto route.

I don't know the guy, just passing along the info...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I wish he would have listed a price... my wheels are pretty hammered, but seems to be usable. I'll contact him and see if he has a price in mind.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Just got an email from him, sounds like he wants around $400-500 with the tires. Too rich for me... all I really need is straight rims. I can get aftermarket rims and new spokes for $300 from RMATV and lace them up on my hubs.

Thanks for the thought Von!

Caleb

Just got an email from him, sounds like he wants around $400-500 with the tires. Too rich for me... all I really need is straight rims. I can get aftermarket rims and new spokes for $300 from RMATV and lace them up on my hubs.

...or for just a bit more than $400 (if they ever get back in stock) a complete set of Richter/G-Force wheels and hubs.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

Unless they are off a brand new bike, he is asking to much.

rholbrook

I had a full day. Started by actually helping a neighbor move in then I went for a little ride today. Not too far but enough to get me excited. Next I changed the front fork seals and bushings on a friends WR and then started to swap the rear main in the LJ and and after I got to really looking at it decided to change the valve cover gasket instead. There just seem to be too much oil up high and forward on the block to make think it was the rear main. Man I hope I am right and got lucky with the valve cover gasket. Next I changed the oil in my wife's Expedition, my LJ and made my daughter change the oil in her car.

I think I am heading to St George this next weekend. My son wants to take one of the Jeeps but I want to ride so I think we will take both. Anyone want to go riding with me?

Last edited:

Vonski

nothing to see here...

Yeah, I'd pass too. My hope was that he was selling 'em cheap, and NOT trying to greatly offset his supermoto wheel investment.

rholbrook

Neighbor kid has a YZ426 that he sucked a valve in and he's parting it out. He has both rims. I'll ask if someone is really interested. The rear is a different size but he has a paddle on it right now. In fact, the whole bike is there.

Caleb

Neighbor kid has a YZ426 that he sucked a valve in and he's parting it out. He has both rims. I'll ask if someone is really interested. The rear is a different size but he has a paddle on it right now. In fact, the whole bike is there.
The YZ will have a 19" rear, right?