Needed:high pinion drop in for a toyota

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
My friend did a SAS on his toyota and took it to a driveline shop to get a driveline in it, with the low pinion they cant do it, so he needs a high one, anyone have one or know where he can get one quick, hes leaving for Moab Thurs and would like to take it.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Build his own square one for moab. Then go duals when he get home to get a better drive shaft angle. Duals will cost about the same as a HP 3rd and is a way better bang for the buck.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Either pinion angle is way wrong or its taller than big foot................I havent seen it and my vote goes to lowering it

Robert T

Skull Designs Euros
Six states didnt want to do anything to get a drive line in it, they were going to take it to Gaylons but Low Range could have him a drop in by morning, so thats the route he is going, its not to tall and Im not to sure on the pinion angle. Hes got a auto tranny and they say that is the problem.

leorn

reset
Make sure they are using toyota joints too. My understanding is that they are pretty strong, and my experience is that they allow more angle than some other joints.