nelson and nelson spy pics

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
supergper said:
What team is working with then because he is not on the drivers list? :confused: I am more curious than anything...

UROC told me that they will be posting the updated list soon. With everyone that has paid and I think you will see him on it, with a few other drivers.

S

sukaB

jp008 said:
Whew!!!!!! Thank goodness it's a buggy. I thought that the 80's singing group was back in action. :eek:

If Nelson himself is driving he won't be in UROC PRO class!
Then again I thought you had to earn it...

Caleb

sukaB said:
If Nelson himself is driving he won't be in UROC PRO class!
Then again I thought you had to earn it...

thats what I thought too considering he wasn't even on the waiting list...I guess its all about the money, not the skill;)

S

sukaB

supergper said:
thats what I thought too considering he wasn't even on the waiting list...I guess its all about the money, not the skill;)

That's what sucks is we all have to abide by the laws and then when push comes to shove the money always get's what they want...
I wonder if Matt from Factory will be driving, Nelson, and who ever else I'm forgetting that will just walk in...
JOKE
I'm so glad it's not my money I spent on this Commy ran org.
I love competing and wheeling against my friends but this stuff is going to have to be ran by us someday and quit letting these guys make bank off of us and also abide by rules and regulations just like Nascar.
They have aero packages, spoiler regs, they all run same tire brands, cage design, restrictor plates and so on..
This is what will have to happen to keep it fair and even. then it will be team and driver that win again and not just rig.
I'm really excited to do PRO-ROCK I'm going to get a bunch of dudes together to roll to those...

Bart

I think they're letting in some competitors under the Exhibition class. They allow them to run in the class but do not get series points and can't win prizes. I believe Craig is under the same thing.
Hey Suka, let's go wheeling.
Bart (but what the he11 do I know)