New addition

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
So my wife has a sickness. She is addicted to puppies which means that this soon to be beast will be ours in two weeks ish.

429652_2910803207990_1197900802_32445372_756019444_n.jpg

I think this "little" girl will be good for our 110 lb Chocolate Lab, she is a St Bernard and my 4 year old daughter is totally in love with her. I actually have not seen her yet but that's not that big of a deal.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Yeah the father of this one is 200lbs and the mother is 150lbs. So either way she is going to be huge. Now I just have to keep the wife from getting anymore dogs. I don't think we can handle anymore.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I grew up with an AKC St Bernard "Lady Constantine Von Lotton" but I just called her "Dee Dee". She apparently had a special marking on her head that made her rare and special. The thief that stole her from our yard musta recognized the marking.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I grew up with an AKC St Bernard "Lady Constantine Von Lotton" but I just called her "Dee Dee". She apparently had a special marking on her head that made her rare and special. The thief that stole her from our yard musta recognized the marking.

That takes a special kind of thief who deserves a special place in hell.