New and improved New Member night run - March 11th (Updated)

sixstringsteve

hah, nice. Nothin like last minute mods. I've got some lights that I need to hook up, but that's not going to happen tonight. i still have to tune my cb and load up the car.

I got a suction mount for my video camera so I'll be trying to learn how to take better videos for better trip reports.

I'm really looking forward to tonight. Looks like we have about 39 names on the list, and I know at least 6 others who are planning on coming. Should be a HUGE turnout.

sixstringsteve

even though Will volunteered to be the photographer, I hope we get a few more people taking videos/pictures so we can get a great trip report.

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
no pics, but we counted somewhere between 50 and 60 rigs at the 5 mile staging area. it was incredible. and a HUGE thanks to steve for puttin it all together.

what a great start to a great wheelin season :cool:

Itsa4door

Got to love the imports!!
great time that was alot of rigs in one spot. Cant wait till it gets a little warmer and do it again. Did anyone else go up constrictor?? We made it up to the water fall and turned around.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I had an awesome time tonight, glad to have experienced the trail out there tonight. Thanks guys for all your help :)

krany

kranberry
Yup just got back not to long ago, it's 2 now. I had a blast getting some much needed wheeling in. Great turn out, it was sweet to meet some new faces.

Clayne_b

I counted 54, I was to busy driving to take any pic, and i didnt have a passenger to run the camera, here is one i took while we were stoped

fc9d895f.jpg