New/Bigger Breaker Panel

Tebbsjeep

I have an older house, 1957 to be exact, and my breaker panel is already full. I want to have a larger panel installed so I can add some more outlets on the outside of my house. If you have had this done, who did you use and do you recommend them? Even better if you want to pm me about what it cost you. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

4x4_Welder

You'll likely need to upgrade the service into the house as well. Most houses in that era had only 60-100 amp service and with a full panel you are likely up against that.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I redid our 1948 and put in a 200 amp exterior with 125 feeding the interior. Leaving 75 for the garage

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I use to work for central electric and they did alot of this stuff. they were usually the cheaper price due to be a small company. However they like all other companies are booked solid... not enough electricians in the world.

Tebbsjeep

That's what I hear. It's not something I need right now, but I'd like to have it done this year. I want to gut and redo my basement, and I'd like the panel to be ready for that. We'll be rewiring the whole house while the basement is torn apart and have access to fish wires for the upstairs.