new bumper pictures

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
From the lower of the 3 photos, it looks like that is a front bumper. Is that a winch mounting plate as well??

Make sure you have a way to easily access the bottom of that. My warn winch needed a wrench/socket on the bottom side of the winch plate in order to bolt it down.

Very nice I have to say!!!

G

Originally posted by BlackSheep
From the lower of the 3 photos, it looks like that is a front bumper. Is that a winch mounting plate as well??

Make sure you have a way to easily access the bottom of that. My warn winch needed a wrench/socket on the bottom side of the winch plate in order to bolt it down.

Very nice I have to say!!!

yes it is a frount bumper
i need to figure where the winch will mount then i will cut holes in the bottom and use a socket with an extension to mount it will probably do that tomorrow

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Originally posted by Skyetone
wanna make another one for a fullsize rear? $$$

Me and matt can make anything... and those pics he showed you SUCK. Matt has 0 creativity lol he needs to let me take the pics,

The bumper is a TON better looking than in the pics. I am thinking we are going to get together a full website pimping the goods.

Matt will make anything for $$$ :) If he wont I will

(btw for those of you who dont know hes my brother)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
If youll notice on the pics with it mounted, the sides hang down quite a bit, when he chopped the fenders it looked like ASS. So I convinced him to make an angle simliar to the calmini design.

matt you need to let me take the pics :p

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
are you the guys who brought the bumpers to the sale? What rough ball park price would you want for a drop bumper like that for a chebby? I want to hook a swing away tire carrier from it so the cheesy chrome ones won't do without fabbin anyways, soooo

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
What are you guys cahrging for a complete XJ front bumper. I like both designs...the one witht eh winch and the one without. How much $$$

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Ours looks alot like the one he just showed, but with the recessed mount fior the winch. We will beat ANYONES price. Just to get a few out there. So you tell us what you can get one for and we can beat it. And good thing is, we make it how you want it.

We uses 3/16 for most of the bumper 1/4 for the winch mount and its not done yet. Its going to have some plates running up on the sides of the winch and MAYBE some light tabs. it all depends on what you want. Can make it oput of 1/4 (VERY HEAVY) or 3/16 you dont really need 1/4 for it but some people like it.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Originally posted by onetuff76
A friend of mine and his dad are making XJ bumpers now. These things are solid!

ya but we dont charge 600 bones :)

( always say we becuase matt owns all the tools and I stand around watching )

Last edited:
G

i really dont have the time to build bumpers for a every one and my brother probably has the time but does not have the resources or tools to do this i dont mind helping any one out i will "help" with any fabricating just ask

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
not quite they only charge $350, they also have a winch mount model their working on as well. These things are solid my bro-in-law had one on his jeep that was stolen they caught up to the guy at a light and he rammed a brand new caddy and put a nice gash (yes gash as in it cut the metal) all along the rear quarter panel of it, and the bumper.......scratched paint. Also the bumpers meet the street leagal requirements for Utah (4") and they have an increased entrance angle. Send me an PM if you're interested and I'll hook you up with him.

Last edited:

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Originally posted by mattvw65
i know the pictuer's suck {marc} too dark!............ o well:D

WTF YOU mean by that! Ill smack you!

I had NOTHING to do with that pic... lol I think he means he wants me to fix it.. its too late lol

Last edited:

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
dude,
i'm sure that bumper is awesome, you definetely need better photos.

there is no way that you will ever sell bumpers with photos like that.

please, even if you only plan to do custom work for select customers, please post some better photos.

your work deserves better representation than what you currently have posted.

jd