New Dana 60 pricing?

tagaustatoppen

1997 TJ
I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the cost of new D60's run. looking to install them on a CJ7 I guess I could just call wayne thinking of with i still have to pick up some parts.

Tyler

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
we need details- hp or lp, king pin/balljoint, gears, lockers, brakes, front or rear. Get searching for the answers. I think front axle- 4-5 k rear axle 2-3 k

tagaustatoppen

1997 TJ
well i knew that there would be someone asking for more details. Ok the lockers will be eaton. the goal is hp D60's balljoint/king pin i don't know that it really matters to me likely balljoints. it will be both front and rear. would like to go with warn hubs in the fronts. i'm sure there could be much more info to ask about. just think of what you would like in your jeep[ and let me know.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I can get a brand new, complete HP D60 front - complete, rotor to rotor (no calipers) for $3500 with either 4.10 or 4.30 gears. That's SRW F250-350 stuff. DRW w/4.30 or 4.88's for F450-550 is $4500.

For those prices, you would be MUCH better off finding something from a wrecking yard, or even Giving Currie a call and picking up some custom Rock Jock's, IMO.