New Donation Option for U4WDA!

U4WDA

Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association
U4WDA-Logo-Small-Horz.jpg

Help U4WDA with finical support during this critical time with land-use issues. No less the 12 RMP's are in the works right now and U4 can use your support.

U4WDA has set up a new Monthly Recurring Donations option on our website.

Make a monthly, recurring donation to U4WDA by selecting an amount from $10 to $100. Recurring donations will be processed each month for the next 12 months. You may cancel your recurring donation at any time.

Now it is even easier to support the cause!

Click below to try it out!

https://www.u4wda.org/donate.aspx#recurring

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i'm going to start witht he $10 minimum, and see how that goes for a month, then up it when i can.

I say $10 is a good minimum

-Jason

Brett

Meat-Hippy
I did the $25 dollar option. I'm guessing this will come out the same day each month? I didn't see an option of where it said the date......?

And what about the rest of you? Signing up?

I believe the current count is at 6. The XJ owners are in the lead. What's up Toyota people? Don't even get me started on the YJ/TJ owners out there. :)

Bud

'98 ZJ
I just reupped my membership and didn't see this recurring option. It should get added there if not already. It did have the $10-$100 one-time option, so I threw in a little extra on the one time deal. I'll go add add to a recurring one now. So I guess that is another Jeep owner...

Bud

'98 ZJ
Should we be doing the General Fund or the Open Access Fund? I think it would help to gain more support if each fund had an explanation of how the money is spent in each. I am sure it says it somewhere else on the U4WDA site, but it would seem better to be there right on the payment page. That might make folks more confidant that the money will go where it needs to, or where they want it to go. I am an impulse buyer-type person, so that kind of info right there would make me pony up some more dough on the spot. Just my two...