New from Bountiful

YotaDaniel

Hey guys, my wife and I just moved to Bountiful from NC and we recently purchased a 98 Jeep XJ. It has a 4.5" lift, 33" Toyo MT, rear locker, quick disconnects, custom bumpers, and a lot of maintaince done. I hope to add some rock sliders, a roof rack, and some 4.10 or 4.56 gears. I have actually been a member for a little while, but I thought it would be good to actually introduce myself and become active in the local off road community. I would love to tag along on some group trips and make some new friends. I have my eye on EJS, Moab, and Skyline Drive right now but I want to explore as much of Utah as I can. Along with our Jeep we have a 94 Toyota Pickup with 4.88 gears and a heavy duty suspension (but no lift), and some KC light on a custom hoop. I plan on putting a 2"-3" lift on it soon and some 33x10.50 BFG KM2.

Anyway here are some pics of our trucks.

2012-08-03072002.jpg

154330_10150110061571788_519086787_8118903_3570371_n.jpg

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Welcome to UT and good to see ya posting on the board... cool rigs for sure!!!

PM me if your ever have a specific time you want to hit a trail locally, I'd be glad to show ya a couple places to explore the wonderful UT back country for an afternoon....

YotaDaniel

Welcome. I live in Bountiful too. Although my rig doesn't actually see any street time.

Go 4.56's on the Cherokee. 4.88's if you plan on ever moving to 35's

Don't hesitate to introduce yourself if you catch me around town. I think Im going to stick to 33's. Will the 4.56 bring some of the mpg up?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and I hope to see some of you guys out on the trails or around town.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I like my Jeeps but have a weak spot for clean older Toyota pickups. There are 4 or 5 active forum members within a few miles of you, so don't hesitate to ever ask for help or if you just want to check out a local trail, Gertsch could build you some amazing sliders too.

YotaDaniel

I like my Jeeps but have a weak spot for clean older Toyota pickups. There are 4 or 5 active forum members within a few miles of you, so don't hesitate to ever ask for help or if you just want to check out a local trail, Gertsch could build you some amazing sliders too.

Me too. I will look for some fellow members to go trial riding with when I get a free weekend. I will have to look into those sliders too. Thanks for the heads up black_ZJ.

YotaDaniel

Think I saw your Jeep this morning at a tire shop off 500w.

Yeah I was getting it emissions inspected at Jay's Tire Pro's on 500w. I was actually getting my Yota, Civic, and Jeep emissons inspected. My father-in-law has connections there. Passed with flying colors. I have my Davis IM licence but Im not currently working in a shop in Davis County.