new front bumper

GETBENT

CRASH
So I built a new front bumper for my truck on Sunday, There is still a little more to do on it but I had to paint it so it wont rust right away. The hardest part was making a straight bumper when there are no more straight lines on the body!! It turned out alright though

Attachments

• new front bumper.jpg
    new front bumper.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 57

gmoney

What Year Is That Truck? Have You Ever Rolled That Thing It Looks Clean I Like The Graphics You Put On The Hood Who Did That.

GETBENT

CRASH
thats just a blanket I had draped over the windshield so It didn't get over spray on it. Thanks though

GETBENT

CRASH
jmaxj said:
looks almost like the one that was on pats runner, did ya leave room for that pretty little winch that zach's gettin to mount on it ;) looks good scott.

Thanks, that winch will be going on Zach's Runner, I won't need one now cause he's always with me anyways

gmoney

dango man hows that rear bumper look man dango man ill tell you what man thats one cool looking pumpkin truck man i like dango man have you ever heard of G.R. UNLIMITED i heard that guy builds some awsome stuff. dango man mabey ill see you in moab man dango man