New guy from sandy

juhcohbee

Hey all, new guy from sandy, went out on a run with a few guys from here and thought I should check it out, look foreword to learning a lot and helping out as much as I can! My current rig is a 2002 tacoma pretty basic but my goal is to have a good all around explorer.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
It was great having you out on the run today! You have a nice rig, even if you were the only one to get a some help via a strap...:D lol. See you on more trails!

EDIT:
I am only kidding! It was great having everyone on the run today! I had a blast!

Last edited:

Troop92

Hey man! Great to wheel with you today, looking forward to your Taco build and seeing you on the trails.

And don't listen to him, we can't all have trick JKs.... We apparently need think of our rigs being there to provide karma to others until we can build them like moab_cj5. :D

EDIT:
I know you were kidding, as was I -- hopefully everyone else on here knows that. Your rig is what we aspire to, in Isuzu terms for me, anyway.

Last edited:

juhcohbee

It was great having you out on the run today! You have a nice rig, even if you were the only one to get a some help via a strap...:D lol. See you on more trails!

EDIT:
I am only kidding! It was great having everyone on the run today! I had a blast!

Haha not genna lie I was pretty scared going up on two wheels right by that cliff in the beginning haha!

juhcohbee

Hey man! Great to wheel with you today, looking forward to your Taco build and seeing you on the trails.

And don't listen to him, we can't all have trick JKs.... We apparently need think of our rigs being there to provide karma to others until we can build them like moab_cj5. :D

EDIT:
I know you were kidding, as was I -- hopefully everyone else on here knows that. Your rig is what we aspire to, in Isuzu terms for me, anyway.
haha ya it was good to take it out on a run and see ALL the things I need to do, starting with ripping out this dang spacer lift the previous owner threw in haha.. Ya ill try and throw my build on here ill transfer some stuff from tacomaworld.com haha

Troop92

Haha not genna lie I was pretty scared going up on two wheels right by that cliff in the beginning haha!

I did the same! I didn't have enough speed the first run and though "oh, I'll back down, no biggie..." then wheels up with me needing a new set of shorts... :D