New Guy

Rblcori7

Hi guys im some what new around here... im originally from TN but the air force decided that they wanted me in utah so now im stationed up at Hill AFB. Im not a huge rock crawler but i do love to go trail ridding and play in mud holes... I own a 84 chevy K10 if any one knows of any food trails that i would be able to go play on let me know or if any one ever wants to meet up to hang out or go trail ridding dont be afraid to hit me up... ill make a members ride page next so you can see my truck

Rblcori7

ohh yea i forgot to mention that im working on a buddy of mines 85 cj7 it has the carbed straight six in it and he bought the Howel fuel injection kit and i started installing it for him before i got deployed, so i have to finish it when i get home... if any one wants to help i could use it lol

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Welcome! I don't believe we know what mud is, but let us know if you manage to find any. :)

Rblcori7

Welcome! I don't believe we know what mud is, but let us know if you manage to find any. :)

ha ha there is a lil place to play around on base.... and a few of my buddies said they went up.... i wanna say farmington canyon and it was a muddy mess up there... i havnt really gotten the chance to go out and do much with this truck since i got it about 3-4 months before i got sent out

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.

I once drove 75 miles out of my way to avoid a mud hole. It was well worth it.

Okay, maybe not 75 miles....but I would have.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Welcome on behalf of RME and the U4WDA.
Be sure to read all the instructions in "Introductions & using the Forum".

U4WDA believes the four wheeling community is best served by:
1. Education thru the use of classes, pamphlets, and films to teach responsible conservation.
2. Use Auto Dealerships and suppliers for the distribution of information.
3. Support Utah Counties in obtaining Quiet Claims to roads within their jurisdiction.
4. Stays informed and work closely with all Government Agencies and local law enforcement.
5. Where practical uses peer pressure to keep OHV use within the law.
6. Inform local agencies and law enforcement of illegal OHV use.

We promote the following: BRC/UFWDA: National legislation, action alerts, lobbying, etc
USA-All:- Local legislation, action alerts, lobbying, etc
U4WDA: On the ground actions. Service projects, education, club training, broadcasting the needs of Usa-All, UFWDA & BRC to its member clubs. Require clubs to be members of Usa-All, UFWDA & BRC, tie it into dues.
Member Clubs: Rides, education, hats, jackets, newsletters, raffles, etc. Require membership in U4WDA
Individuals: Join a club and promote responsible use amongst fellow travelers.

We urge you to get involved and help keep roads open.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Welcome aboard, good luck with the mud...I'm with a bunch of people on here and will avoid mud as much as possible, if I can. If I can't then it's on, usually anyway. I went up Farmington right before deer season opened up and it had just rained and I got into some mud, nothing too serious.

Don't get busted playing in the off-road park on base, it's been closed for a long time.

Do your best to get involved with the community to help keep our roads open.

Rblcori7

Do your best to get involved with the community to help keep our roads open.

my neighbor is a cop on base and he goes out there with me lol... the last time we went he called a bunch of his buddies to come out and that all sat out there in their cruisers and talked to me and played around with me lol

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
my neighbor is a cop on base and he goes out there with me lol... the last time we went he called a bunch of his buddies to come out and that all sat out there in their cruisers and talked to me and played around with me lol

Must be nice, the only time I go out there is during hunting season when I have a pass.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
ohh ok i see the af desk jockey lol were do you work

I work Ammo, 388th side. Right now I'm at Bagram with you.

I've really got to change that Desk-Jockey thing. I changed shops quite a while ago and I'm no longer stuck behind a desk.

Like I said in Steve's Noob run thread. If another noob trip pans out, which I'm sure it will you can follow me down, I'll be making it a point to make it out to it, Five-Mile is a blast.

And if I can get a kitchen pass I might be able to give you some help with the CJ7.

Rblcori7

I work Ammo, 388th side. Right now I'm at Bagram with you.

I've really got to change that Desk-Jockey thing. I changed shops quite a while ago and I'm no longer stuck behind a desk.

Like I said in Steve's Noob run thread. If another noob trip pans out, which I'm sure it will you can follow me down, I'll be making it a point to make it out to it, Five-Mile is a blast.

And if I can get a kitchen pass I might be able to give you some help with the CJ7.

right on man i just bought the last things i need to redo the suspension on my chevy so that goes in almost as soon as i get home and then it will be back into the jeep lol