New Helldorado & Hell's Backbone July 12

Craig S

Commando
This run is for rigs that have at least 37s and don't mind some carnage. D60s reccommended. Usually anything running D44s or D35s have problems with breaking shafts. Body damage can also be an issue.

With all that aside, this will be a great run and is always lots of fun. Both trails will be ran the same day. These trails are rated at 5 & 5+ on the old Moab scale. RSVP for a meeting time and place.

SICK99TJ

craig saw you down in the parade last weekend you were not throwing much candy? did you waste it all at the park? your rig looks good, next time i am down at my property we should go do trails i have never wheeled down there yet and i hear there is great stuff to do.

Riley

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
i LIKE a trail that has "37s and don't mind some carnage. D60s reccommended" in the description. Would have liked to check it out. Maybe next time eh

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Yeah they are some pretty bad trails, probably some of the hardest I have done. I did a trip report a while back.

Craig S

Commando
It's getting hard to find anybody who wants to wheel. I haved dropped comps for the most part and need to wheel on some rocks! Dirt roads and easy trails won't cut it for me. When your playing let me know. I'm happy to do Delta trails most any time, other areas too.

I got some new areas in Delta that need to be used. Most of them are difficult. Let me know.

NE_Utah

Craig I am willing to go out and wheel with you, just as long as you stop making fun of all the tools I take with me. Oh ya didn't tease me and then need a tool on New Heldorado:D

I am hoping to get my long arms done by then and i hope to get the day off. I would like to spend a few days down there.

You need to come out here and play, We have some new trails and they are fun.

lxh0318

*** 667 ROCKERS ***
It's getting hard to find anybody who wants to wheel. I haved dropped comps for the most part and need to wheel on some rocks! Dirt roads and easy trails won't cut it for me. When your playing let me know. I'm happy to do Delta trails most any time, other areas too.

I got some new areas in Delta that need to be used. Most of them are difficult. Let me know.

When ever you are ready for some of the hardest wheeling in the country come down to Farmington! Only 3 hours from you and we wheel every weekend. Our group is planning an end of the summer trip to Montrose so maybe we can head your way as well.

Craig S

Commando
I'm in Delta Utah, your probly thinking Delta Co. I would be up for a trip to Farmington. I would like to wheel for a couple days to make the trip worth while. Let me know when your going to Montrose.

lxh0318

*** 667 ROCKERS ***
I'm in Delta Utah, your probly thinking Delta Co. I would be up for a trip to Farmington. I would like to wheel for a couple days to make the trip worth while. Let me know when your going to Montrose.

I was thinking Colorado. The next time we have a large group come into town I will let you know so you can come for a few days.