New here but not new to wheelin

kcknbck

Binders R Us
Howdy.

I'm a Utah native and I love internal combustion engines and everything that goes with it. I ride sport bikes for pleasure and enjoy the racing out at MMP. Due to marriage and kids I've not been wheeling in years.. but that will have to change soon.

kcknbck

Binders R Us
Can't find any pictures of my scout... it hasn't been photo worthy for years.. *sigh* Here are 2 of my "mistress"
yx3igfqkbjdflofub40u.jpg

d266kydqpy89oaxctu8.jpg
:D

kcknbck

Binders R Us
2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Mladin Replica Edition

and the other a 05?? 750? Hard to tell in the piture. But good choice on choosing Zuk :) Thats what I ride :)

The picture of the other bike is my buddies 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Mladin Replica Edition. He had stands and I needed to use them to get new rubber mounted. Do you have a username on the utahsba site? I noticed from another thread that you're zachvu's friend.

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
I don't have a username under USBA but I should really make one. Yep Zach Vu and his family are really good friends of mine, I actually live next door to him down in St. George where we go to college. I'm not sure if you are aware but about 3 months back he sold his RR because he could no longer make it up to SL that often to race....so he went up, raced (placed second) and a guy that watch him up there bought his bike right after.

zachvu

I don't have a username under USBA but I should really make one. Yep Zach Vu and his family are really good friends of mine, I actually live next door to him down in St. George where we go to college. I'm not sure if you are aware but about 3 months back he sold his RR because he could no longer make it up to SL that often to race....so he went up, raced (placed second) and a guy that watch him up there bought his bike right after.

haha we already talked in my intro thread! But ya I sold my leathers and lid to him on USBA! and ps my second place was on my supermoto and he bought the other bike that day! ( just to clarify ;) )