New here, saying hello

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
Just discovered this forum & decided it was worth my time to sign up. Most of my wheeling is done around Moab & the rest of SE Utah. I'll be lurking about from time to time.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Rick B said:
Just discovered this forum & decided it was worth my time to sign up. Most of my wheeling is done around Moab & the rest of SE Utah. I'll be lurking about from time to time.

Welcome... you need to invite us on a trip out to Colorado... ;)

Rick B

S.E. Utah Native
Thanks for the welcome.

Let's see...

The rig is an '89 Ford Bronco, currently running 4" Superlift & 33" MTR's, custom rear bumper/tire/gas can carrier, & other misc. mods. It's been waiting for me to get financially stable again to complete the plans for it which include SAS, additional body armor, custom front bumper, full cage, selectable lockers & some engine & transmission work.

As for invites to Colorado, come on out. I rarely run any front range trails due to overcrowding, but do some of the central mountain trails every summer. My preference is SE Utah. I'd be happy to meet some of you there some time.

For those wanting a photo, I don't have any on this computer. I'll add one or two soon from my other computer.