NEW LCG kit installed

1SKINDOG

"Rockie TJ"
Oh yeah. I just picked my Jeep up from Mepco today and was lucky enough to one of two Jeeps to have the New LCG kit installed. I dropped it off a week and a half ago and picked it up today. Man o Man can you say built.... The new kit rocks!!! The production kit will NOT be like the one in the show room. The production kit will have a true 4 link in the rear and the triangulated 4 link in the front. I have the High Steer, new knuckle, full LCG kit, belly up, and can run 37's now.

I will continue to post input on the LCG kit to keep you guy's up to speed on any problems I run into. The first thing I found out is that your stock exhaust will not work and if you have a after market exhaust (like I did), your out of luck too. They cut it all off and it goes to the muffler shop to have a round 4 inch muffler put on and new routing around the upper arms. I need to get a digital camera to post picks, but it's sweet. I was told the kit might not even be out by Safari......... Right now there are three Jeeps with the kit, The Chilli Pepper TJ test vehicle, the owners Jeep which was the one at SEMA and oh yeah MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to go to Moab to test it out.

:p :p :p :p :p :D :D

P

pokeyYJ

What did you end up paying for the lift?

My dad was looking at putting this on his Rubi, but they told him it was going to be like 6K!:eek:

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
will it fit in your garage with a hard top on it J/K I would likr to see it, I bet a black hard top would look great on it oh ya I will most likely have the doors as well let me know if you think it would looke great on your jeep?:D

1SKINDOG

"Rockie TJ"
Dude what's up. Yes it fits with the soft top and yes it would fit with a hard top. I would love to take that hard top off your hands, but I just spent so damn much money on getting this thing done, funds are low for a few. Man it's a sweet set up. Looks tough as hell. One thing they did right was build it strong.

T

Toby

Soooo ... how much?

How much for the lift?
How much for the install?

Oh yeah and pics would be nice ...

... some with the jeep too.

S

sukaB

I've seen it
I ask Why?
And I also ask How much?
And I Also ask Why?
And I say Four link or or five or three?
I would also like to know who has done the other work on that vehicle..?
I mean orange parts?
And yes the ones that are duplicated off of someone else designs
That's a shame.
I could have bought an orig alot cheaper and the bolt holes would line up and the cage would go some where!
All I have to say is HHHMMMMMM.
Sorry just being honest.......

1SKINDOG

"Rockie TJ"
ZukaB What the hell are you talking about???? Your touching on a bunch of subjects and are not making any sense. So are you saying you've seen my Jeep and you have some closet issues with it or what? And I've went off others idea's??? And what do you mean the holes don't line up?????

S

sukaB

Like I say sorry....
Being honest and saying what the **** for.........
Like the rest on here we would like to know how much your into that thing...
AND why!
Just wondering who did what and why things are the way they are!
Hey if you don't notice then neither did I........!
Different strokes for different folks I guess..
How's she ride?

S

sukaB

Yah and me ZUKAB has 2-60's in it somewhere.....for that price
But then again Chrysler don't know shizz when they setup suspension's....
Yes they need to be adjusted when we screw them up with lift...
GOODNIGHT....Info aint free eehhh cruise.....
Peace out...

Attachments

• beer.gif
    beer.gif
    307 bytes · Views: 115