New Local Band

redbulltj

I'm a cutter
screamo? Is that an emo that spends more time yelling than cutting?

It was a bit rough, I think it lacked heart. I didn't feel any emotion...it didn't feel "real" to me. Almost like screwing your ole' lady when she is not in the mood. She is just running through the paces because she wants some money to go shopping with her friends...

I think this band has potential, but needs to "get in it"

An example of heart to me is: the song "Rise Above" by Black Flag, true grit emotion....

Last edited:

offroaddave

It's just one term!

It was a bit rough, I think it lacked heart. I didn't feel any emotion...it didn't feel "real" to me. Almost like screwing your ole' lady when she is not in the mood. She is just running through the paces because she want some money to go shopping with her friends...

An example of heart to me is: the song "Rise Above" by Black Flag, true grit emotion....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

jeepatic4X4

It was a bit rough, I think it lacked heart. I didn't feel any emotion...it didn't feel "real" to me. Almost like screwing your ole' lady when she is not in the mood. She is just running through the paces because she want some money to go shopping with her friends...

HAHA:rofl: that was one of the best analogies i have ever heard. i really agree with you though.

projektdotnet

Cruiserhead
Can't remember who the BG vocals are. I do believe they are Chris but I'm not sure. Oh and these guys are even better to watch live. The only who sits in one spot is the drummer....for obvious reasons.