New local yocal

n1v3kt

Hey everyone, just found this site and MAN what a treasure trove. I just picked up a 14 JKU Rubicon and looking to enjoy the blazes out of it. Utah born, and currently in Utah county. I inherited the off-road gene from my dad and his 95 range rover. Thus far, i'm stock, but going to be putting a new bumper and winch on next weekend ^_^.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME! Glad you're enjoying the site, we work hard to make it a place that our members value. And a JKU Rubicon, I dont think you could ask for a better vehicle to explore Utah with! Have any pics of it? What bumper and winch are you using?

Watch the Upcoming Trips section, seems like there are plans being made in there almost every weekend.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Welcome to the board. You've got a great platform to start out with and you don't even need to upgrade it to have a ton of fun in northern Utah.

n1v3kt

Thanks guys! I'm picking up the WARN M8000 and the WARN Elite series front bumper.
Elite-Bumper-with-grille-guard.jpg

I think rack system will be next. Eventually, I would like to do a lift and go to a 34/35" tire...but based on a lot of my reading, I'd want to consider a re-gearing too. It's hard to be too h-core just because this is also kind of my daily driver. I've got a a 88 Suzuki SP 200 that i putz around town in, but, not something I dare take near a highway.

PS: My avatar is me taking it down Mary Ellen Gulch :p

Last edited: