New Paint Job

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I almost went to maaco, untill they told me it would be over 1500 just because of all the prep work on my runner....so I sanded the crap out of it with some sand paper that should have been called rock paper it was so rough, and this is what its turned out to be...
efba0935.jpg

efba0954.jpg

efba0911.jpg

Not to mention new skids...
efba08f8.jpg

I used herculiner, and it took about 1.5 Gallons....pretty cheap durable paint job if you ask me....and thick (I put 5 coats on)

And on a random note, this pulled into our shop yesterday...who is gonna be the first to SAS?
And only has a 30k price tag fully loaded with all sorts of gizmos and buttons to push.
efba08d5.jpg

RedRockUT

Utah 4x4 Club
Wow, haven't seen one of those cruisers on the road yet.

I'm thinking of putting some of that liner on the side skirts of my XJ. Looks good!

ace

Parts Collector
RedRockXJ said:
Wow, haven't seen one of those cruisers on the road yet.

I'm thinking of putting some of that liner on the side skirts of my XJ. Looks good!

I saw 3 of them today:eek: I guess Menlove just got their first shipment. They are kindof cool I guess....

mwmx54

Klif01 said:
Yup menlove did (thats where I work).....

kindof reminds me of somthing I would build with my legos!

yeah, they got the idea from me, i built one out of legos a few years back. but i dont want to take all the credit.:D

i think they have irs and ifs... swap out both and you got lego crawler.

Meat_

Banned
ace said:
I saw 3 of them today:eek: I guess Menlove just got their first shipment. They are kindof cool I guess....

Ya, Helen Powers told me at least 45 times today that they got some FJ's in :rolleyes:

ace

Parts Collector
Meat_ said:
Ya, Helen Powers told me at least 45 times today that they got some FJ's in :rolleyes:

Did you stop by and see her? I got free Jazz tickets. I think the Jazz are a local basketball team or something:ugh:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I didn't even know they were there....I wish they included the service department on these promotions....

Although it was nice when X96 showed up...I picked up a couple cd's and all sorts of other useless trinkets!