New shop offers tools and work bays to do-it-yourself Utahns

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4thjeep

Rent Bay's with Lifts... (moderated)

Interesting concept for those of us who often do it ourselves rain or shine.

Caleb

This shop is starting to sound desperate. I know they are just a new shop trying to get the word out but as much spam as we have had around the forum from them and now this ksl article. Hasn't there always been something like this on the base up north??? I personally would never use something like this, maybe that's because I already have a nice large garage with the tools to do what I need to do, if I can't do it in my garage with the tools I have I'll either buy the tools I need or pay someone else to do this one time job.

Chevycrew

$12 an hour, with access to a tire changer and balancer...

Wonder how big of tires they can handle?

Having the professional computer system for diagnostics could be handy as well, you can do a lot of research for $12.

I dont think I would ever use the lifts, or work on a rig there, but the computers and tire equipment may be worth it.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The next person who posts this will get banned permanently. Tell whoever asked you to post the link up that if they want to advertise they can do it properly just like every other paying advertiser we have. It's extremely unfair to those who are paying to advertise here for this crap spam to keep being posted.

I apologize if you were not asked to post the link, but we've had a person banned earlier for spamming that new shop and this doesn't seem like coincidence. Either way, there are correct channels to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.