New to forums and the Logan area

LJENS

Like the title says, I'm new to the forum lifestyle. I've never found an offroading forum that I thought would be worthwhile participate on, but respect goes to administrators and members of RME. It's the first forum I've lurked on that seems legitimately interested in forming a community of helpful and knowledgeable individuals that doesn't focus on judging other's opinions and ideas. Just my two cents. Enough of this stuff.

About myself....I recently moved my family (wife and 3 boys) from Provo to Logan to finish up a degree in Mechanical Engineering at Utah State. I've always enjoyed the outdoors, but living in Logan seems to have renewed my desire to explore. I enjoy exploring places unknown, whether they be far off the beaten path or close by. I just hesitate to venture too far right now because I don't have anyone to go with, and I don't like being stranded by myself. So if anyone near Logan wants to have an extra body on outdoor adventures, I'd be glad to come along and help out.

My offroad experience is limited by my finances, but so far my 99 s10 has been up to the task. I would certainly love to build a rig, but for now I'll have to live with drooling over the others I've seen on here.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Welcome! A stock truck with good tires can get you a lot of places, and there's lots of places to go outside Logan once the snow clears off.

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Welcome! There are some great places to explore in a stock truck around Logan. I head up through Harware Ranch a couple of times a year. Keep an eye out for upcoming trips.